Wednesday, January 11, 2012

PVP is HARD!!!

Thunderhorn is a PVE server.  Medium population.  I'd rather do archaeology and fish than do PVP.  But alas, because I've been so disappointed with the state of raiding with Dragon Soul, I've resorted to PVP.  It's like the mouthwash of the drug world.  You know, the drug that you resort to when you have no money but need that high?  Yeah.  So...i''m stuck doing arenas (thank god I have a good group) and battlegrounds.  I remember one year, when the best healing mace kind of was a pvp mace.  I needed over 121 Alterac Valley games (there was no doubt, Alliance won EVERY AV there was back in the day on my server) in order to have enough honour points to get that mace.  I did it - in ONE DAY.  After that, I swore off battlegrounds.  But here I am...slogging my way through these painful, painful, painful battlegrounds and arenas.  C'mon Blizz!!!  Release something better!  I'm going to have to resort to playing Skyrim - even though I don't know the first thing about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment