Friday, February 10, 2012

I Love My Game Apps!!!

I guess I love all games. No matter how childish.  I'm totally addicted to these games that I have on my iPhone and iPad.  I had to get an iPhone so I could play my games when I'm not at home.  Alas, I didn't buy the 3G iPad, hence the need for an iPhone.


I will play nearly anything that is cutesy...and free.  Well, I've paid for a couple of game apps, but I've never played them for long.  Here's a little insight to my obsession.  On a normal work day, I need to leave the house by 6:30am -6:40am the latest, which means that I need to wake up at least by 6:15am (especially if I decide not to put on my face that day) in order to get out the door in time.  So....I will set my alarm for 5:10am so I can get all my farming and collecting done.  Sometimes, if I didn't time things right the day before, I may actually be harvesting, popping hearts and feeding until nearly 6:15am.  Yes, you read right.  I have to get up nearly an hour earlier in over to get my stuff done.  I'd rather do it on my iPad than on my phone in the mornings just because my phone battery drains quicker if I use it play games.  Sad isn't it?  Or crazy?  My friends think that it's insane, but they don't understand how AWESOME these games are!!!!  Tiny Chef, Pet Hotel, We Farm, We Rule, We City, Tap Island, Tap Zoo, Trade Nations, DragonVale....the list goes on.  I was playing games like Words with Friends.  But being the sore loser that I am, I don't like it much.  Not that I'm ever at a loss for words for anything.  And I swear, my friend was cheating!  I was playing with a friend and I was losing - just barely, of course....and he was making fun of me.  Probably because he knew that he was going to win.  What did I do?  I just deleted the app.  I totally denied him the win!  HAHA!  Do not mess with me!


What are some of your favourite game apps?

No comments:

Post a Comment