Thursday, February 2, 2012

On the Skyrim Bandwagon

I finally did it.  I joined the bandwagon.  I bought Skyrim.  Or Skeerim.  I say that to bug my friends.  I have yet to actually open up the game to play with because I've been busy with rated battlegrounds and raiding, but this weekend, I shall try it.  I was thinking of trying god mode or god cheat.  Whatever you want to call it.  I get frustrated easily whenever I die.  Trust me, a lot of that happened when I was levelling one of my many characters in WOW.  I blame the husband.  He always bites off more than he can chew and unfortunately, being the resident healer, i'm stuck trying to keep him up.  So, this time around, with this single player, I may just cheat. I was told that the easy mode was really easy and that I won't die and blah blah blah....Don't believe it.  And I don't wanna risk it.  So there.  It's been decided.  God mode it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment